Gendai Reiki class
Okuden – Level II
13/14 December 2014
10.30 – 4.30
■Summer master study meeting(For Master member) 14-15/June
This time, among the text of the final version of a set of five books,
It has become the most important content in seminars during the current
Focusing on [basic knowledge], [healing] and [level 4]
I did the program stating that you reconsider again.
Schedule content (planned)
6/14 (Sat) 13:00 to 17:00
1) Healing (lectures)
2) Aura purification (practice)
3) Healing time
· Interview that uses a healing and paper description of healing before
Share of healing after
6/15 (Sun) 9:00 to 12:00
Theme: How do you convey the basic knowledge seminar?
1) Text “basic knowledge ”
2) Question Corner
3) Healing time (sitting position)
Questions the theme that you want to do in the study meeting takes the questionnaire from the applicant to the (pre-4) request time)
13:00 to 17:00
Theme: Level 4
1) text “Level 4”
2) ReiJyu-attunement Check
3) Question Corner)
* “Regular Reiki Healing Free Trial Meeting” will be held in Room # 305 6/14 (Sat) 10:00 to 12:00.
(500 yen healer participation fee)
Venue: National Olympics Memorial Youth Center (Yoyogi)
6/14 pm Arts Building Japanese-style room
6/15 morning and afternoon Central Building Room508
Eligibility: Masterl member only
Unit 3,000 yen principle the 1st Fee:
First period participation 3,000 yen only 6/14 pm
6/15 morning, and afternoon 3,000yen
6/14, 15 both days 5,000yen (discount)
Inquiry, application GRN firstname.lastname@example.org / FAX. 0797-38-7024
■Summer camp study of GRN 25-27/July
“Iizuna Togakushi Sound Retreat”
At: Shinshu Iizuna Plateau Iizuna Oasis
I will be held at Shinshu Iizuna plateau surrounded by a forest of white birch a summer retreat.
Place oneself when the air of a soft nature does not need air conditioning in the middle of summer
It will be comfortable, no matter how mind and body are released joy.
Singing voice symphony of birds full of full if you close your eyes,
I will wrap you as Reiki of sound.
I have Reiki A subtle visited the Holy Land of Mirror Pond and Togakushi inner shrine.
The surrender to the space and time of the natural world in a gentle big-hearted
Three days of each other enhance the Reiki fellowship and study together with comrade
As when “Retreat”, should be present to you.
We look forward, to your participation of everyone.
○ Dates: July 25, 2014 (Friday), the 26th (Saturday), the 27th (Sunday)
◇ set: July 25 (Fri) 15:00 local set
◇ dissolution: (Sun) 13:30 after lunch local dissolution July 27
* Duration of approximately: 5H from Osaka, 4H from Nagoya, 2.5H from Tokyo
* About 10 minutes walk from the nearest about 40 minutes by bus from the bus stop Nagano Station
[Bus timetable] Iizuna trailhead get off
* Private cars as well (also adjusts rode in among participants) Allowed
* Because you do not have to be late for a meeting time for the convenience, please inform us in advance
○ venue, accommodation: Nagano Iizuna Plateau Iizuna Oasis
[Miyashita Fumio Guest House] http://biwa.co.jp/oasis
* I will do in the hall of Iizuna oasis within the event program
* Per room only will be sharing a room, such as two-four people other private room accommodation
* When you over-the accommodation capacity of Iizuna Oasis, will arrange accommodation in the vicinity that can be accessed on foot
○ Fee: General- 42,000 yen, GRN members- 30,000 yen (tax included)
* You can also join us If you are not a modern Reiki practitioners
* Included in the cost: the cost of moving traffic in the accommodation, event participation and food expenses, banquet fee and local
* Those not included in the cost: transportation costs, such as souvenir personal expense to local, other
* I will consider it as the same rates during the middle-of-game and early exit
○ your application:
e-mail: email@example.com tel :0797-38-7024
* Please contact the following matter and the number of participants [you]
* GRN membership: your name, membership number, contact matter
* General: your name, postal code, address, phone number · e-mail address
<Program Overview (planned)>
* There is a case to be changed
* I take a lot of free time in a relaxed manner
* Meal is scheduled for basic vegetarian diet center
◆ Day 1: July 25 (Fri) 15:00 set
Orientation /Healing /sharing \social gathering
◆ Day 2: July 26 (Sat)
Meditation to walk @ Togakushi Okusha / Torii park meetings and study of meditation / social gathering
◆ Day 3: July 27 (Sun) 13:30 dissolution
Meditation & Reiki once @ Togakushi “Mirror Pond” /Doi sensei lecture/ sharing
Meet Hiroshi Doi at the Gendai Reiki Network International Conference in Kyoto, March 2014.
15 March (Sat):
visit to Mt. Kurama
16 March (Sun):
afternoon; Koryu-kai (reiki exchange, sharing, gathering)
evening; get-together (eating and drinking)
Hanazono-kaikan is very next to Myoshin-ji temple.
Usui Sensei is said to have done zen practice in Myoshin-ji or Daitoku-ji temple.
Afterwards, Doi sensei will offer his Gendai Reiki Ho seminar for Reiki Masters.
The fees are: (same for anyone in the world);
1. Follow-up (review) lessons for Gendai Reiki master of Gendai Reiki Healing Association (= who were already learned directly from Doi sensei) : Free
2. Gendai Reiki master learned from other Gendai Reiki master : 100,000 JPY (Japanese yen)
3. Master / teacher of other schools : 120,000 JPY
4. Level 3 (3rd degree) pracctitioner of Gendai and other Usui method Reiki schools : 150,000 JPY
Doi sensei issues certificate to 2, 3 and 4 to certify you as Gendai Reiki master of Gendai Reiki Healing Association.
He accepts payment in JPY, USD and Euro. You can pay in the most favorable rates within 6 months before the seminar.
Fumi Koji advises us of the dates for Doi sensei’s monthly Gendai Reiki seminars in Ashiya
April 6 (Sat) 10:00-17:00 Level 1 & 2
April 7 (Sun)10:00-14:00 Level 3 14:00-17:00 Level 4
May 11 (Sat) 10:00-17:00 Level 1&2
May 12 (Sun)10:00-14:00 Level 3 14:00-17:00 Level 4
He’s also planning on June 8 and 9 (Details will be informed when he reserves the venues)
His Koryu-kai (gathering) is April 21, 13:30-16:30 in Ashiya. (Usually the 3rd Sunday)
He’s also planning on May 19, June 16 and July21.
Hiroshi Doi sensei, the founder of Gendai Reiki Ho, has recorded a two cd set for us:
The latest training method recorded by Doi-sensei
・English translation supervised by native speaker
・Background music performed by Fumio Miyashita
・Must-have instructional CD setting a global standard
This is the English instructional CD in accordance with Japanese version, “Gendai Reiki Ho Basic”.
It was newly recorded in Iizuna Kougen, Shinshu area.
Doi-sensei’s voice is very pleasing to the ear. Deep, warm and comfortable.
His voice will gently guide us to the Reiki world.
During the entire CD program, it also contains healing musics performed by Fumio Miyashita and English translation by his wife, Rinda Miyashita.
The photo of cover jacket was taken by Takahiro Imashimizu, which inspires us to feel the spiritual world in Kagamiike, Togakushi.
It’s not only for global use but it would also be helpful for Japanese to understand how great this sounds in English as well.
This is double CD album (including 2 CDs/set) and JPY 4,000/set from the Gendai Reiki Network in Japan.
Information by Chisa Fujita, Board Member of the Gendai Reiki Network, Japan
Copies are also available from me at Health and Harmony – please get in touch for more information.
Are you thinking of taking a Reiki class in the coming months? Provisional dates for my Gendai Reiki classes in 2013 are as follows:
15-17 February 2013
5-7 April 2013
17-19 May 2013
28-30 June 2013
9-11 August 2013
20-22 Sept 2013
25-27 Oct 2013
29 Nov – 1 Dec 2013
2-3 February 2013
2-3 March 2013
27-28 April 2013
1-2 June 2013
20-21 July 2013
31 Aug – 1 Sept 2013
12-13 Oct 2013
16-17 Nov 2013
Please get in touch if you would like further details.
Fumi Koji advises us that there will be a Gendai Reiki Seminar by Hiroshi Doi sensei in Ashiya City (Japan) will be:
Feb 9 (Sat) & 10 (Sun)
Mar 9 (Sat) & 10 (Sun)
Doi sensei is also planning seminars as follows: (finally set when the venues are reserved)
Apr 6 (Sat) and 7 (Sun)
May 25 (Sat) and 26 (Sun)
The 1st day:Level 1-2
the 2nd day: Level 3-4
Kenyu-kai is a gathering, or sharing. This Kenyu-kai is being offered by Doi sensei (Hiroshi Doi), who is founder of Gendai Reiki Ho.
The Kenyu-kai will be held on the afternoon of Sunday October 21. The venue of Doi sensei’s seminars and Koryu-kais is the Ashiya Shimin Center (near JR Ashiya station) Ashiya City, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan. The date and venue have been confirmed.
Doi sensei is also planning to offer Kenyu-kai on Nov 18 2012, Dec 16 2012 and Jan 20 2013 – these will be finally confirmed when the venues are reserved.
Anyone can attend. The cost is 1,000 yen per person.
1 to raise the resonance with Reiki and increase your natural healing ability
2 to share experience with other practitioners
3 to know more about Reiki
The Gendai Reiki Network International Conference main event was held in Kyoto International Community House.
Hiroshi Doi had expressed a desire to find out how Gendai Reiki is practiced in other countries, therefore the international delegates were each invited to make a presentation on behalf of their country. Those nations that were unable to have a delegate present sent an electronic presentation. The countries represented were: Australia, Denmark, France, Italy, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Panama, USA, and the UK. It was my honour to represent the UK.
After our presentation, we were each invited to sign the a charter written in English and Japanese, bearing these words:
After the presentations, the overseas delegates were all invited to sign beautifully bound copies of the Charter, which were then presented to us to bring home with us. We were also invited to sign a globe over the country we represented.